January 26, 2014

Easy Sunday Conversation

Mommy, Mommy, what is a snow swamp? Do we really live in one?
A snow swamp?
The lady on tv said we were! I thought there were alligators in swamps. I never saw one of those on the streets when I lived there!
What? Oh, a snow swath, silly girl! 
Well where are the swaths? What do they look like? Do they bite kitties??
It means like a pathway filled with snow running through the state.
A swath is a path?
It is in this situation.
No alligators?
No alligators!
Swaths don't bite?
No, they don't.
But alligators do!
It's too cold for alligators here, in the winter, so they decided not to live here, except in zoos where they can live indoors behind glass so that they can't bite anyone.
Like me! There's lots of glass here!
And it's warm. And you can't bite anyone either.
I don't want to bite anyone.  That's silly. I'm a good kitty!
I think Mommy needs a nap....
Well, Mommy, you ARE smart! It's Easy Sunday, too!
QUINN
and Mommy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this interchange...you are such a smartie too! Hope you have a nice easy with mum!!!

Purrs,
Ino

Katie Isabella said...

Oh MY! A snow swamp would be FURRY hard for us to get through with our wittle weggies.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Quinn, we hope you got to cuddle with Mommy while she napped.

Stay warm, kitties and pawrents both.

Rene said...

We think it's a win-win if you both take a nap!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I dont know, if you think about it, snow can really swamp you in.. Quinn, you might be starting a new term for it! hee hee

Shaggy and Scout said...

Quinn, you wore mom out with all your questions! We actually like your term: Snow Swamp because we artually are swamped with snow!

pee ess....we think a heated litter box might be kind of stinky....

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Maybe to you, but comfy for the bum!

Oui Oui said...

We love the snow swamp! We feel like we have been living in one!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse, woo KNOW I'm there ;-)

*BURP!*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

I am glad you don't want to bite anyone. I never heard of a snow swath before but this snow in Alabama is such a curious thing. I think I would like staying under a blanket, too. You have a good idea!