April 3, 2013

A Book Report instead of a Morning Conversation

We don't usually do book reviews.  But we just finished reading Kitty-Cornered by Bob Tarte and would like to tell you our impressions of the book.
QUINN: This human portrays cats like we were psychotic little beasts, not the elegant intelligent beings we are. He does understand humans are our servants, but that's all. But keep note of the wonderful things these intelligent kitties come up with. What fun!
Mommy:  This was a funny and delightful read.  I would never attempt to keep so many animals (ducks, geese, rabbits, assorted birds, and cats) fed and happy. One cat is enough for me! Bless the bloggers who do have such full households.  I think it would drive me insane.Quinn better NOT get any ideas from these cats!
QUINN and Mommy

5 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

You sure both of you read the SAME book? purrs

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL, a book that gives kitties ideas? That's going on my to-get list!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Have you tried reading Gwen Cooper's Love Will Save The Day? It is a great book!

Bob Tarte said...

Thanks so much for the review of my book KITTY CORNERED. I'm surprised that Quinn claims I don't portray cats as "elegant intelligent beings" when the book is one story after another of cats outsmarting us.

Jacqueline said...

Sounds like a book we need around here!!MOL...Happy week ahead, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki