July 26, 2012

Thursday Sthuff

I hate blogger.  I had finished my (long) entry and blogger decided to delete  eat it.
So here it goes again, what I can remember:
Mommy gots her medicines for her legs yesterday and found out she doesn't have to worry about the whooping cough thats going around cause she had it during the ice age when she was little.
It is very hot out, but this place is very cool and comfy.  I have even slept with mommy and not heard any complaints about my hot furs! She says the hallways are hot and the elevators like ovens.
We are very happy that our followers are now 98.  We don't have as many as some, but then, the life of a senior cat probably isn't quite as interesting as some of the cute youngsters we have on the Blogosphere. And we even have woofie followers which is awfully nice cause my bestest friend in the whole wide world is a woofie named Maggie. Here is her picture:
She loves kitty toys and kitty treats, cause her two feline siblings and her share everything. So we get along pretty well. Her mommy was one of my mommy's friends that convinced her she needed me (and I tried my best, too), and even figured out my real name when I founded my furever home with mom!
We are so grateful for our chip in account, cause mom has already used some of the green papers for things like foods. And the good news now is that she almost has enough to make a payment on the intsurance, so we will only be a couple months behind! Thank you to efurry and every one who is helping. We know it is hard, cause there are so many families that are needy. Mama says it is almost time for me to go to the vet (I love my vet), and that will come out of the fund also.
That's about all I remember of my entry.  Sorry.  I had already gotten down to my name the first time! If blogger eats it again, I will hiss twice as loud as I did the first time!
Remember to drink lots of water. Beans AND us.
love,
brandi



8 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Good luck with your trip to the v.e.t. we are so glad you love your vet person so much :)xx

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hey there Brandi! I'm not too much of a fan of the doctors, myself. Ooohh... but I love coming home afterwards! purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We hiss at Blogger quite a bit ourselves! You too, stay cool and hydrated, Brandi (and Mama). It is very very hot here right now, but we might get a shower in a little while. xoxo

Katie Isabella said...

Hi sweetheart. My Angel sisfur Admiral was a senior cat and kitties and woofies were her furriends so age doesn't matter. xoxox

Mickey's Musings said...

We are happy you and your Mom are able to stay cool :) We also like that you have many friends.Maggie is very cute too ;) Senior kitties are cool too :)

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Shaggy and Scout said...

That woofie is cute! He reminds us of Benny, Hansel's dog.
Our grammas apartment house was just like yours...stifeling in the hallways & evvelaters. Actually hard to breathe out there mom says and you work up a sweat just walking down the hall!
PeeEss: Mom & Dad decided to recycle and clean up & reuse the shower door they already have. It will go on tonight!
(We only have 49 followers....)

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sometimes, Blogger seems to have serious problems. Our Dad is thinking more and more about something like Wordpress or Typepad.

Ain't those cool boxes great, though? We even stay inside some days, just to avoid the heat.

yuki and rocket said...

Maggie is beautiful, i think rocket fell in love!

yuki and rocket