July 27, 2012

The Windows Are Open!

Yes, that's right.  It's cool enough and the humdidity went away!! Fresh lovely air! Mommy opened all the windows (cept one, which is hard to get at). She wishes she had her camera, cause today my tail looks bushy from the angle she's watching me.  She says it's cute. I don't care.  I'm just getting a stripey sunpuddle tan!
Today was clean my room time, so I have a clean floor and a clean litter box. Mommy told me to keep my room neat, now. Doesn't she know that's HER job?? HOW long have I lived with her?
Traci is coming over tomorrow, and mama is going to make her pulled chicken, I think.  It's nommy.  Especially when she remembers to buy and USE the correct ingredients!  Last time she left one out, and it was kinda spicey. And she HAD the thing she left out. Sheshh!
I think we are going to have a couple of nice days until the heat and humdidity come back. Lovely neighborhood smells!  I hope someone barbeques.  They have grills here, actually, and sometimes they gets used and the breeze comes at just the right angle....
Have a wonderful Friday, and I hope the weather where you are is just as nice as ours!
Remember to drink lots of water, anyway.  It's healthy.
love,
brandi

5 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

We love open windows! Even though it's hot and kinda muggy, we have ours open for a little while. Nothing beats all those neighborhood smells, or the bunny that comes up almost to the door!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good fur you sweet one! Our are shut again since the hots are back.

The Lee County Clowder said...

It is supposed to get cool this evening for a day or two. If that really happens, we'll have open windows at least a little while.

Katie Isabella said...

Ours are shut..too too hot. xox

Shaggy and Scout said...

The fresh air was a lovely surprise to us too!