July 22, 2012

Saturday Duties

Meow! When you get up early, mom, that means you have to blog. And feed me. And don't forget to turn on the air coolie thingy later on. And scratch my head. And put an ice cube in my water. And do something about the litter box. Meow!
Your work is never done!
I, on the other paw, deserve your servitude and my naps uninterrupted. Now where's my Denties???

Good help is so hard to find.
You'd think she'd be trained by now!
Have a wonderful Saturday, all.
And good help!!
love,
brandi
You think she would have known it was Sunday.  I tell ya, good help is hard to find!

7 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Saturday to you Brandi! And give your nice mom a break later on today, ok?
Enjoy your Denties!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Good help IS so hard to find. I wonder if we cats could advertise... purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Stay after her, Brandi. If you let up, they start slackin! MOL!

Katie Isabella said...

I tell you Brandi..I have my mommy trained
to a T!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yeah, just writing up that list of things for Mom to do makes us so tired we need to nap ;) heeheehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Cherry City Kitties said...

Sounds like you don't have it TOO bad Brandi... but then again... you deserve the best!

Oui Oui said...

We expect that type of service here too!