July 30, 2012

Party Time at My House


I was shocked this morning by all the Gotcha Day greetings. Thank you very much! But I thought I was Gotcha-ed on August 1. Don't know when the confusion started, but I AM GOING TO CELEBRATE FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS. HA!
Party foodies include Denties, Temptations, Fancy Feast Appetizers, some of mom's chicken. Other good things found in the cupboards and the frigiator! And our pantry. And my foodie drawer.  Did you know I have one? Yes, I most certainly do! And maybe I can talk mom into a pizza.
Stop by any time for some foodies, some gossip, some snuggles and nappies. We can ooo and awww at the Olympics. Beans, Cats and Woofies! Good luck ALL!
I have plenty of water, and the air coolie thing, and lots of space on my daybed.
To be honest, no tiptinis or anything of that nature, so this celebration is fine for the little ones. You might want to bring your favorite toys to play with.  And I promise, unless they end up under the frigiator you will get them back.
For us Senior cats, well, foodies, gossip, snuggles, and nappies sound really good. We will enjoy watching a bit of THE if the youngsters wish, and if the seniors feel spry enough, participate!
If we want any other celebrating, we can always slip off for the other Gotcha Day and Olympic parties for a bit.  Feel free!
PARTY, PARTY PARTY!
Senior style.
I'm waiting by the door!!

love,
brandi

17 comments:

Rene said...

We are with you--why not celebrate for three days! Count us in!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Brandi!! Happy Gotcha Day Early!! Me and Clemmmie will be right over to celebrate with you!!
Your TX furiends,

yuki and rocket said...

i always say, the more days to party, the better!!

yuki (and rocket)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Early Happy Gotcha Day Brandi! We are on our way to help you celebrate.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

More is better in this case! Happy early Gotcha Day, sweet Brandi!

Katie Isabella said...

Count me in too beautiful girl! xoxoxox Love your agenda. I can participate in THoE.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

We Will be by if we can break away from our party. Lots of celebrating going on right now!

Oui Oui said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Brandi! We are on our way and ready to party. We hope your day has been great, now its gonna get wild!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Now let's party!!

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Hope you have a most perfect day filled with cuddles, treats, and naps.

Your pal, Pip

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Brandi,
Mine offishul calendar says tha 30th fur yours Gotcha Day... I can move it iffen it's wrong.
But I love the idea of three days of party and you've got a lovely spread of foods here fur us.
I'll change it to August 1st, but this year we's enjoying three days of Brandi Gotcha Day.
Love & Purrs,
KC

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Brandi! How awesome to have extra days to celebrate your special day!

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Brandi! We are here. We brought our favorite teaser and some extra nip, too. We figure that a 3 day pawty will include lots of napping time, so short play breaks would be a good thing. Um, where's the daybed? Purrs.

Laura & Taffy

Jans Funny Farm said...

Whichever day it was, we're glad you were gotcha'd. It sounds like a fun party.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweetie!!!!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Its a quick trip for us Brandi.................Hi! Here we are!
Happy Gotcha Day sweet Lady Cat!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BRANDI! May your day be filled with love & cuddles and treats & nip. Lots & lots of the nip! I'll be right over. purrs