June 2, 2012

Hmmmph!

Oh, lovely furrends, my mama says I can't go to the ball.  I am soo upset.
I think she said something like "you'r too old" which sounded a lot like "I don't have time". So I don't get to see all my furrends dressed up in all their finery and miss the important debut! You only debut once, ya know.  Come to think of that, I wasn't presented to society in the first place.
Now I am totally distrawted. I didn't have my own debut.  And it's entirely tooo late now.
Have a lovely time, sweet ones. Maybe I'll get to peek in for a bit to see all the excitement.
Mama has been struggling a little with the green papers.   With this medi-gap thing she can't buy stuff, and she has fallen again so she hurties, and we don't have any hamm pizzas.  I miss my hamm pizzas.
HMMMPH. No ball AND no hamm pizza.
I am going to pee all over my room.  So there.
Wait! Does that mean no DENTIES????
love,
an upset brandi

7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, we're already missing you sweetie!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh Brandi... I'm so sorry you can't go to the ball. I'm not going either but obviously, you really wanted to go. I hope your mama feels way better, very soon. Falling is not fun, I think. She's gonna need more Brandi cudddles...
purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We will say a prayer for your Mama's ouchies and green paper problems. We'll add denties and hamm pizza too. Happy Caturday pretty Brandi!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh thank you efurryone. We need all the help we can get. And purrayers by the members of the cat blogosphere really work.

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope things start to get better soon. (((Hugs)))

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Brandi, I know you and your mum have been having a hard time lately and I'm so sorry about that. I wanted to give you a little something to smile about so... this morning on Nerissa's Life... I gave you the Illuminating Blogger Award. It's a pretty award, I think. I hope you'll like it as much as I like mine. purrs

Rene said...

We are sorry things are still tough. :-(