October 20, 2010

Wednesday Wordy

Sorry we haven't been around.  Mama has been busy.  The new door DIDN'T arrive. Tracie was here last Friday (yea!) and we got caught up on stuff, and Monday I missed mama cause she had a pointment and errands to run. Yesterday was fine, but today mama doesn't feel well, and we are not spending a lot of time on here. Just enough to catch up on some blogging friends and that's about it.
We were going to upload a picture, but blogger maintenance has disabled image uploads for awhile today.
I am making mama stop now so I can continue nursie duties.
love,
brandi

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll be bakhk to see your pretty self 'tomorrow'

Happie Nursie Dutie

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Oskar said...

I know you'll do a good job getting her to feel better.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar