October 25, 2010

Monday Stuff

Monday. Rain. It's rained all weekend.  It's foggy and dark. Yuck. No sunbeams!
This might as well be wordless Wednesday, cause I'm just going to take elebenty-seven more naps!
I woke up mama in the middle of dark cause I tipped over my water dish, and I was dying of thirst and it just couldn't wait. I needed water really bad! Since they changed the toilets to water conservative, the water is too far down and I can't reach it. So that option was out. I needed my middle of the night lap of water to tide me over till breakfast. Really bad! So I crabbed at her till she got the message (beans can be slow in the middle of the dark). So now she's tired.  So take a nap! I am!
Beans should take more napssssssszzzzzzzz.
love
brandi

15 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Ha! We'll have to try that...what? Oh, that's right, we have a fountain.
Bummer.

Ikaika said...

Humans can sure be crabby at oh-dark-thirty! But you needed your water, and I'm sure your Mama understood that.

Tober the Cat said...

We had thunderboomers this morning so I had to sit half-upstairs and half-downstairs until they went away. THEN I napped all day because storms wear me out! I hope you get some sunbeams this week.

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, we agree. Beans need to learn to appreciate the art of napping...

Daily Dose of Dogs (aka Cats with your Coffee) said...

OK. This absolutely cracked me up. Of course you need your lick of water in the middle of the night to help you make it until morning. And those darn toilets . . .

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We dunno why they moan so much ~ when yoo need a drink, yoo need a drink! Nuff said.

Donna said...

O hai dere, kitteh! :) Wow, I like to take naps too. I like to stretch out on the floor and just think about stuff sometimes. :) U has a nice blog. :)

Deborah said...

Just stopped by from Pets United! Nice story!!! I love happy endings like this one. Brandi is a lucky kitty!
I'm looking forward to following!

Hilary said...

Just saw your feature on pet blogs united.... I love your how you met story.....Seems like your mom got very lucky!

Noll's Nip said...

Hi....nice to meet you. I like your cattitude very much :)

Clooney said...

I read about you on PBU. Nice to meet you Brandi. I must say you'z nice looking but then again I'z partial to "gray", I wonder why? You might not get theese message yet because you'z taking those "elebenty-seven" naps. When you do wakes up come visit me.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hello Brandi, I saw you over at PBU and thought I would hop on over and meet you. You are a very special gal!!!

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Brandi! I just popped over from pet blogs united to say hello. I am a cat loving dog and live with 3 feline siblings. All three have lots of catitude!

I am your newest follower. Hope we can be friends.

Your pal, Pip

Oskar said...

Thirsty is thirsty!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Jonna said...

Hi Brandi! Just found your blog through Pets United. Just droppin' by to purrrrrr! :)

Qish & Rue