August 29, 2010

Sunday Stuff

Sunday is for Snoozing and Snuggling. Well, that's efuury day, of course.  So that's what we been doing.  Mama has to run an errand (it's only 89 degrees out. Really). But then she will be back home. She has to get more insulins for her diabetes.
We are hoping our friend Rebecca can come tomorrow and visit.  She says she can help mama with some paper work.  We are working on getting different medical insurants for mama.
Getting used to the new floor. Mama still mutters (why white). Doesn't smell as funny.  Mama said that was the gloo they used.  I thought it was tile.  So I have a gloo floor?? I thought gloo just didn't smell funny it made you stick.  I haven't stuck yet!!
Anyway, if there isn't a picture with this entry, come back in a bit.  Mama is loading the computer and will be right back with one. Promise.
AND VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE PEPSI SITE. WE ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF DAYS LEFT FOR MODEST NEEDS!
Here's my picture: (remember I don't really like my picture took)
THE END
love,
brandi

3 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, we came by to see if your mom will let you play Daffy Duck Parachute with us.

We're on our way to vote now. We've been so busy today, we forgot. Thanks for reminding us.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha nice picture! ha ha ha that is one way to keep her from getting one.
careful of that floor. you don't want to get stuck in the glue.
can i come over on Tuesday? my mommy is working 4 whole days this week and I'll be so lonely. I may even miss the sticky boy! I see you're busy tomorrow, but will your mom be around on Tuesay?

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, Brandi! Haha!