December 21, 2009

Early Pressie!

Yes! Fraxie and Maxie (and me, of course) gotted an early Chrissymouse pressie.  We gotted a little sister named Paxie!


Now Maxie isn't the little sister any more (which she likes) and we have a purple VSquillion (which I like), and Fraxie has someone new to train (which she's good at) and Paxie has a new home and three sisters (which she is excited about).
The weather today is kinda blah, but this made up for it.
**dance dance dance** We have a new sister. We have a new sister. **dance dance dance*

with love,
brandi, Fraxie, Maxie, and our new little sister, Paxie,
who just arrived in time for Chrissymouse

2 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi honey! Guess what! My present came. I just love it so much. The ornament is perfect and so sweet. Mommy wrote in her special scrapbook pen "from Brandi & Carol 2009" on the bottom.
Mommy is going to take the baby bassinet to a local flower store and have something planted in it for Joel.
You are so sweet to share your Denatbytes. Mommy is going to track them down for me (she had no luck last year!) since I love them so much.
You are so very thoughtful. I posted some pictures today and will post the others tomorrow. purrrrrs

Welcome Paxie!!! You've got a wonderful, loving new family.

Teddy Westlife said...

Welcome Paxie! You sure have a great new home!