November 27, 2009

Giving thanks


We hope efurryone had a nice Thanksgiving.  We were not on line.
Cornish chick-hen is scrumptious. 
I also got some salmon Stinky Goodness.
I am thankful for those things. And for having a good home and a nice mama. And for all my furrends. And for all the nice beans who help make lives better and safer--for beans and us.  That takes care of a LOT of nice beans. And a lot of jobs. Think about it. That's lots of thanks!!
love to all,
and thank you for being you.
brandi
And the picture is me and my new daybed! Another thing to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Tina T-P said...

Hi guys - Lots of rain and cold here in the PNW. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We went to friends for the afternoon and I am cooking a turkey dinner today while The Shepherd watches all the football he could ever want on the TV. T.

P.S. Your new day bed is very pretty.

Teddy Westlife said...

The new daybed is wonderful! You look very at home on it Brandi. I am glad you had a good thanksgiving with your mum.

Rupert said...

I am jealous of all the good treats you get. I get NOTHING special! Just another day. But I am still thankful. I have a good life!

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert