August 7, 2009

Update on the Remodel

Well, everything made me think we were moving. All the closets were empty. Paths to everywhere. Boxes and stuff all over. I don't like jumping everywhere, ya know. I'm a little old for that kinda stuff all day long. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
They camed in and were loud. They took the closets apart. They painted. They did something called mud. They put in new shelves and stuff. It smelled. Mama and I were stuffed up. We stayed here and shouldn't have. But mama put me in my soft prisoner unit, and half on her knee so that I had a comfy sort of pillow to put my head on. And gaved me Denta Bites. And chick-hen.
We tried to put stuff back. Then mama hurted.
She wented to two doctors. She gotted pills to take that made her sleepy. I sat on her most of today while she napped.
She goes back to a doctor on Monday for her back.
Most of the stuff is put back. Not all of it.
They didn't put in doors. So I can go in and out of all the closets. That part is kinda fun.
That's it.
love
brandi

4 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

I hope your Mom's back is feeling better very soon.

Motor Home Cats said...

Are they coming back to put in doors, or are you going to be able to come and go as you please? We are sorry your mama hurted herself. Our mom has been taking our moving in really slowly because she has a hurty back too.

Purrs to you and your mama.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Mr. Hendrix said...

hi sweetie pie! i'm sorry you have to work so hard to get where you are going. make sure you take it easy after all that exercise & exploring!

you tell your mommy to take it easy too. things will get put back and she shouldn't hurt herself trying to do it fast. purrrrrrs

let me know if you need any help laying on her and keeping her resting.

i am glad you got some nummy treats including your DentaBites. purrrrrrrs

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We're glad that most of your stuff got put back. Good luck getting your Mommy to take it easy some too.