June 7, 2009

Sunday Again!

Mama had a busy week last week. Going to her rehab thing, a ppointment with a bean vet, and her sisters camed to visit. So we have not been checking in or blogging. I even camed out to see her sisters. They sound a bit like mama. One of them has a woofie named Molly. A dachshund. And they are nice, like mama.
Hope to catch up on efurryone this week.
I almost forgot. I did get a message from royalty last week. Her name is Leia. Mama was really impressed with her blog, soo we are linking to her blog and her delightful maid, Lady Katharine's blog.
love,
brandi

4 comments:

Kat said...

Brandi, I can't thank you enough for your interest in and appreciation for my blog and my maid's website! We are humbled and gratified that you would add them to your links. I have, of course, added you to mine as well. My maid has a close friend in Circle Pines, MN who she IMs with each day, and that friend has 3 felines in her home. So, we are friendly with Minnesota folk! Will be following your adventures!
With Gratitude,
Leia

meemsnyc said...

Sounds like a busy week indeed.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Glad you had a nice visit with your aunties! We hope you have a really wonderful week this week :)

Anonymous said...

hi brandi, thanks for visiting my blogs! today i met my mommas parents! they were very nice and played with me and i layed on granpaps leg!

luv,
marko